FREE ESTIMATE >>
A bed bug infestation can disrupt your life for years if not professionally treated. Not only can they cause nightmares, they have an incomparable creep factor. Not only are they immune to many treatments, but they are out to suck your blood.
Signs of a bed bug infestation
Bed bugs may be solitary and sneaky, but they leave a few pieces of evidence behind: blood stains, fecal matter, and discarded exoskeletons. Let’s examine what to look for in greater detail.
If you’re familiar with the effects of a flea infestation, bed bug feces appear highly similar to “flea dirt.” If you observe large concentrations of feces, a congregation of bed bugs is likely to be hiding nearby.
Bed bugs shed their skin, or “molt,” five times before reaching maturity. The husks that remain after a molt tend to be light brown or reddish brown in color.
Bed bug bites tend to:
- Present in rows or clusters, rather than being scattered far away from each other.
- Be light pink in color with a darker, reddish center.
- Be slightly raised and swollen, similar to a mosquito bite.
- Cause severe, irritating itching, similar to flea bites.
- Be located on exposed areas of skin, such as the face, the back of the neck, the hands, or any other areas of the body not covered during sleep. Keep in mind that bites can present differently depending on the individual. Some people experience severe, rash-like reactions, while others hardly notice any symptoms at all.
What can you do about a Bed Bug infestation?
Contact NEPA Pest Control, a company that has over 17 years of experience with removing bed bugs. By using the most up-to-date applications, we can guarantee that your bed bug problems will disappear almost instantly!
After treatment we offer a complete 2 year warranty . Upon request we will also provide periodic inspections to prevent any further outbreaks after treatment.